Sunday, November 12, 2017

Start again?

It had been quite sometimes, I didn’t update this blog. I’ve been trying many times but unfortunately, it doesn’t work out. My tight schedule seems to be the biggest challenge for me. 

Few years back, saya banyak menggunakan Social Media as the communication medium to replace blog. But, To be frank I still prefer to use blog as a medium to write / share anything that I want. Sebagai contoh, saya lihat dari hari ke hari, makin ramai ‘meroyan’ di FB Status and talking / sharing about nonsense buat saya rasa mcm tidak gemar. 

I’ll give a try to update my blog again and at least something for me to read when I gets older or for my next generation to read or probably some sharing points yang boleh di jadikan reference from all of us here in cyber-community.



No comments:

Post a Comment