Friday, December 1, 2017

Super Busy

These few days, I was occupied with so many things, work and work matters. Building new life never is something exciting. Well, everybody sudah pasti akan gembira and excited to start all over with almost plain sheet. 

In these couple of years, I went through a lot. There are so many experience and learning that I went through over the period of times. Ramai yang cakap, the more we face, the more we went through, the more humble person we become. All in all, it makes me a better person. 

Why I got busy? I’ve started to move to my new place, packing an unpacking is really challenging and even more difficult bila kena buat sendiri. Talking about the big move, the biggest things that makes me so happy is I still able to get opportunity to stay with my parents and take care of my them. Alhamdulilah, nikmat paling berharga yang Allah berikan pada saya. 

I’ll share with you more of my new life Insya Allah.



I just in love with my bedroomview... Yes, view from my bed before I close my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment